Monday, May 26, 2014

A Short Break from the Natural Infant Hygiene Method


Well maybe I made the wrong decision but I sort of took a break from nih for awhile after he recently got circumcised.

Part of the reason is because I didn't want to stress him out or bother him any more than he already was. 

Another reason is because I had family in town helping out so we were able to keep him changed and dry pretty easily by paying attention. I didn't want to ask them to try to do this when they were already willing to keep him clean in their own way. I've been exhausted so any help is appreciated and I don't think I could have kept it up anyway.

As expected, we have been able to pick up where we left off anyway. He still lets us know when he needs to go. In fact, my mom noted that he is bothered by soiled diapers more than any baby she has known. Atta boy!

I'm looking forward to getting a potty seat to see if that will help with positioning and such. What a fun adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment