Sunday, April 13, 2014

Family Reactions to Natural Infant Hygiene - Older Brother without Kids

After getting such a great reaction from one of my brothers, I decided to test the waters with the other. I sent him a text message saying I was thinking about trying out the Natural Infant Hygiene Method. He politely asked what that was, I explained it as well as I could. He asked a few more questions and then stopped responding.


The next day I said, "You can tell me I'm weird or crazy, its okay." He said-

It seems a little weird, but so does teaching your kids to poop their pants.

Now that's a great reaction. At that point I told him I would use it in my blog and he just laughed. I figure that the more we talk about it the more people will at least start thinking exactly what he said. Maybe it shouldn't be normal to teach kids to poop their pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment