Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Squirming, A New Hope

I don't know why I let myself feel discouraged at some points. He is less than two weeks old, I shouldn't expect too much. Still, the other day I was working on some things around the house and holding him. I had just been thinking I would give up on Elimination Communication for awhile because I didn't seem to be doing it right.


But then I looked at him and he was squirming around uncomfortably. He didn't seem tired or hungry, but quit nursing for no good reason. I thought, well he probably needs to go. I will give it a try. 

Sure enough, we went to the bathroom and he had to relieve himself. He waited until we got to the bathroom and in position and then went. I was so happy! These successes only happen once a day, if that, but still, they give me hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment